Custom built by TN Valley Homes. Spacious, easy one-level living. 3 BR (split) on main. BR#4/bath & bonus up. LR/office w/ french doors, bookcase. Dining rm/great rm/kitchen/breakfast open to screened porch. Glazed cabinets, granite in kitchen. Beautiful hardwoods.Private backyard adjoins walking trail & overlooks pond. Can join Governors Club.
MLS #: 1964831
Listing Company: Pilkerton Realtors
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Williamson County
- Subdivision: Glenellen
- Year Built: 2006
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 0.44
- Lot Size: 117 X 184
- Lot Description: Slope
- Exterior: Sprinkler
- Construction: All Brick,Hardboard
- Floors: Concrete, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Contingency Type: Inspection
- Master Bedroom: 17 x 17 (Suite)
- Bedroom #2: 13 x 13 (Bath)
- Bedroom #3: 13 x 13 (Walk-In Closet)
- Bedroom #4: 13 x 13 (Bath)
- Kitchen: 12 x 13 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 12 x 15 (Formal)
- Dining Room: 12 x 13 (Formal)
- Other Room: 12 x 12 (Breakfast Room)
- Den: 18 x 25 (Fireplace)
- Rec Room: 22 x 30 (Wet Bar)
- Taxes: $4,461
- HOA Fee: $85/mo
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.