Remodeled home in desirable Franklin Neighborhood on a quiet cul-de-sac. Main floor master suite with double sinks, garden tub and separate shower. 2 large bedrooms upstairs and a full bath. Finished basement with family room and flex room. Large 2 car garage with extra work-space.
MLS #: 1869388
Listing Company: Buyself, Inc.
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Williamson County
- Subdivision: Forrest Crossing Sec 2
- Year Built: 1994
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 0.18
- Lot Size: 84 X 149
- Construction: Partial Brick
- Floors: Carpet, Concrete, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: Partial / Finished
- Roof: Asphalt
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: Sewer
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: GS/EL / Central
- Master Bedroom: 14 x 17 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 14 x 18 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 13 x 17
- Kitchen: 10 x 11 (Pantry)
- Living Room: 14 x 19 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 10 x 14 (Formal)
- Other Room 2: 8 x 15 (Breakfast Room)
- Rec Room: 13 x 16 (Basement Level)
- Hobby Room: 13 x 16 (Other)
- Taxes: $2,440
- HOA Fee: $60/mo
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.