Avoid noisy busy streets w/ this quiet family friendly cul-de-sac home that is freshly landscaped with mature trees. Beautiful renovation inside the home - fresh paint, new trim, new flooring, upgraded appliances, fixtures, lighting and hardware throughout this home. Enjoy an open floor plan w/ tons of natural light & cozy wood burning fireplace.
MLS #: 1869606
Listing Company: Crye-Leike, Realtors
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Forest View Park
- Year Built: 1986
- Style: Ranch
- Acreage: 0.23
- Lot Size: 35 X 153
- Lot Description: Slope
- Exterior: Storage Building
- Construction: Partial Brick
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Laminate
- Basement: Full / Crawl
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: Sewer
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Electric / Central
- Master Bedroom: 14 x 15 (Walk-in Closet)
- Bedroom #2: 10 x 13 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 10 x 13 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Kitchen: 9 x 14 (Pantry)
- Living Room: 20 x 21 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 10 x 11 (Separate)
- Taxes: $1,277
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.