Spacious all-brick home on 5 wooded acres with easy access to I-40 & only 5 mi to One Bellevue Place shopping! Hardwood floors. Newly painted cabinets in kitchen w/ granite counters & stainless appliances. Built-in desk nook in kitchen. Claw foot tub in master. Second master up. Bonus room. Newer roof. Barn-sided workshop/storage building. Pond.
MLS #: 1874300
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: None
- Year Built: 1986
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 5
- Lot Description: Slope
- Exterior: Barn, Garage Door Opener
- Construction: All Brick
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Cool: Geothermal / Central
- Heat: Geothermal / Central
- Master Bedroom: 15 x 16 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 10 x 15 (Master BR Upstairs)
- Bedroom #3: 14 x 13
- Bedroom #4: 13 x 13
- Kitchen: 10 x 14 (Country)
- Living Room: 21 x 23 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 12 x 13 (Formal)
- Other Room: 10 x 13 (Breakfast Room)
- Other Room 2: 11 x 12 (Office)
- Rec Room: 16 x 16 (2nd Floor)
- Taxes: $4,535
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.