Hobby farm! 11 sprawling acres with spacious updated house. New engineered wood flooring, new carpet, new paint. New stainless appliances in kitchen. Newly painted cabinets. Basement In-law suite has full kitchen, 2 baths and 2 dens. X barn has water & 20x30 heated/cooled workshop & chicken coop. Fenced pastures for livestock/horses.
MLS #: 1874386
Listing Company: Parks
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Williamson County
- Subdivision: None
- Year Built: 1992
- Style: Ranch
- Acreage: 11
- Lot Description: Hilly
- Exterior: Barn
- Construction: Partial Brick
- Floors: Carpet, Laminate, Tile, Vinyl
- Basement: Full / Finished
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: Well
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Bedroom #3: 10 x 11
- Master Bedroom: 14 x 14 (Suite)
- Bedroom #2: 10 x 12
- Bedroom #4: 12 x 14 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Kitchen: 9 x 11 (Country)
- Living Room: 13 x 19 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 12 x 12 (Combination)
- Other Room: 10 x 12 (Office)
- Other Room 2: 11 x 14 (Bedroom 5)
- Den: 14 x 16 (Separate)
- Rec Room: 15 x 19 (Basement Level)
- Taxes: $1,676
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.