Must see yd for the gardener in quaint priv. gated comm. Walkable to Franklin "Y", 3 mi to downtown Franklin, I-65 closer,2 sty foyer, hrdwd, 10' ceilings on main. Fab lge kit for the entire fam & entertaining.Loads of trimwork not found today, granite, wetbar in theatre rm. Custom exercise rm. And for the handyman, custom cabs & workbench in gar.
MLS #: 1906495
Listing Company: Realty Trust Residential, Llc
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Williamson County
- Subdivision: Burghley Place
- Year Built: 2003
- Acreage: 0.72
- Lot Size: 107 X 352
- Lot Description: Level
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener, Sprinkler
- Construction: All Brick
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 17 x 16 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 15 x 12 (Bath)
- Bedroom #3: 16 x 12 (Bath)
- Bedroom #4: 17 x 13 (Bath)
- Kitchen: 22 x 17 (Country)
- Living Room: 21 x 15 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 15 x 13 (Formal)
- Other Room: 16 x 16 (Library)
- Other Room 2: 22 x 11 (Exercise Room)
- Rec Room: 29 x 22 (Main Level)
- Hobby Room: 16 x 15
- Taxes: $5,776
- HOA Fee: $117/mo
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.