Beautiful Antebellum Home Built in the 1850's. Completely Renovated, Move in Ready, Original Poplar Hardwood Floors, Cherry Cabinets, 12 Foot Ceilings , Three Fireplaces, Plantation Shutters, Black Plank Fencing, Three Car Detached Garage with Three Horse Stalls, Irrigation System.
MLS #: 1911546
Listing Company: Steve Cothran Realty, Llc
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Williamson County
- Subdivision: None
- Year Built: 1900
- Acreage: 4.42
- Lot Size: 4.42
- Lot Description: Level
- Exterior: Barn, Garage Door Opener, Stable, Storage Building
- Construction: Siding
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: Utility District
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 16 x 15 (Full Bath)
- Bedroom #2: 17 x 25
- Bedroom #3: 18 x 16
- Bedroom #4: 16 x 7 (Bath)
- Kitchen: 18 x 16 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 16 x 15 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 15 x 23 (Combination)
- Other Room: 9 x 6 (Utility)
- Den: 17 x 16 (Fireplace)
- Taxes: $1,540
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.