Custom Built Home in Great Location! All Amish hardwoods and front door! Open floorplan-sack stone fireplace in great room, abundance of storage, 5.5 acres w/in ground pool and lean-to for horses w/tack room, entire property is fenced w/gated entry, 4 car garage w/2 car detached garage w/electric & air system
MLS #: 1922134
Listing Company: List For Less Realty, Llc
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Williamson County
- Subdivision: None
- Year Built: 2008
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 5.5
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener
- Construction: All Brick
- Floors: Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Electric / Central
- Master Bedroom: 15 x 17 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 11 x 11 (Bath)
- Bedroom #3: 14 x 12 (Walk-In Closet)
- Bedroom #4: 14 x 12 (Walk-In Closet)
- Kitchen: 16 x 15 (Pantry)
- Living Room: 20 x 17 (Great Room)
- Other Room: 13 x 15 (Breakfast Room)
- Other Room 2: 14 x 10 (Utility Room)
- Rec Room: 26 x 20 (2nd Floor)
- Taxes: $3,051
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.